Monday, July 13, 2009

speaking of nonsensical blabs

See... sometimes, somehow, you come across people who blabs nonsensical stuff simply for the sake of moving those speech muscles (or perhaps the muscles involved in moving the fingers), in which case, I fail to completely comprehend the benefits one may gain from such action -_-" It annoys me for sure, but oh, well, as they say, "One man's meat is another's poison", but spare me some sufferings... if you'd like to use metaphoric jargons, use it wisely and understand your every word. Orang Melayu pula kata, "Kerana mulut, badan binasa", orang separuh Jawa separuh Melayu ni pula kata, "Kerana jari menaip keyboard, laptop meletup".


Countless gratitude to that person for serving a foundation for this post.


I saved dozens of drafts already, but I posted almost none :P

1 comment:

Elly Elinna said...

i think i know who. mari kita kutuk dia di fb :)