Monday, August 10, 2009

my every step to be erased

Thanks, Zariff, for reminding me of Collide by Howie Day once again. Nostalgik sungguh.


So, I'm home for several crucial reasons and one of them is to face and solve the conflicts.


Shut my eyes and whispered words of praises to The One and Only. Thank You. Thank You. Thank You. I can now resume the journey lightheartedly. Although there were heart-breaking words heard, there were just a few of them. Just a few for so much more. After such a long time, I think I'd drop a few tears of bliss.


Tomorrow (11th August 2009), ex-Omegaians (2005 batch) will be holding a reunion at Old Town, Taipan, at 9.00pm. Well, I don't know any more than what was written in the Fbook event page. Come and join us ;) Hopefully Anith will be tagging along.


Them syisha cliques - Elly, Kucheng, Rauf, Mus, and hopefully Wiki shall be joining me in Selangor :D I'm supposed to search for a handphone during this hols and am thinking of dragging Mel and the rest along... although I'll be paying another visit at the same place with 'em syisha cliques :DDDD


Time to see Stuck crews :D

8 comments:

Elly Elinna said...

Wiki nak ikut balik. yaay~ :D

zahirah ardy said...

serious??? wooohoooooo~ Incik Affan bagi green light pula?

Elly Elinna said...

no, its like me, mus and andi persuade dia and like dia macam nak balik but dont care what en Affan said. :p
tapi sekarang, dia ragu-ragu balik pulak -_-"

Z!!!! me and Andi maybe balik KL Rabu ni because i dont have anymore class after this. yaay~ :D

zahirah ardy said...

-_-" pulaaaaaaaa~ alrighty. eh, kayak campak mana? bengong la Wiki ni porcine sejati, balik ja laaaaaaaa ARGHHHH!!!

zahirah ardy said...

Elly, confirmed. Wiki tak balik. hampeh.com.

FurBall said...

hurm..aku tak pat balik....
















































































































































































awal...huhu

Fær.han/Unown F/Gyan said...

Pergh besar giler space mamat b4 ak nie XP

zahirah ardy said...

tau takpa! and i was actually cheated. dang! siap cuba clarify dgn orang lagi samada btul ka dia x balik. nate btul. Paan, come back to blospotttttttt >_< Tumblr suckkkkkksssss!!