Friday, September 18, 2009

Cuckoo confirmed?

I'm in a deep shit right now. All you can see right now is my fingernail wiggling there, and everything else is drowned in deep shit.


I can barely open my eyes. A few seconds ago, it felt like I was choking in my own secretions. As usual, when a huge troubling news falls upon me, my head will throb. My eyes will puff up. Dear, oh dear, I have not sobbed for years... Not till today. Cried until my throat is so sore and my voice becomes hoarse.


My most beloved item... will be gone... for good. And I can't do anything about it. And I can't have the responsible person to do anything about it. I can just be a spectator and give emotional responses to this disastrous and tragic movie I'm watching.


Mellodrama.

2 comments:

FurBall said...

owh shit..really??huhu..sabar je lah..cant do anything to change d past..

mellie said...

ur car ke?
wat happen??