Sunday, September 6, 2009

mou ahhhhhhhhh

Fiza told me something today that shocked the crap out of me.


I rented a car from this one guy yesterday. Since dear i10 is away for awhile, I usually rent cars from him. He's quite hot-headed... at times, but yesterday, he was unusually nice. Being me, I didn't care much about it, well, as long as I don't get nagged by him like I always do. Kuang kuang kuang, rupa-rupanya, Fiza told me that when that guy messaged me to tell that he's already downstairs to hand me the car, Fiza replied for me with, "Kejaplah, sayang, hahaha"................................................................. You have got to be kidding MY ARSE! Fiza, serius tak lawak T_T Not funny, not funny, not funny! But since Fiza found it amusing, I couldn't bring myself to scold her. Tak tahu nak gelak ka apa. Tapi tak marah pun. Dia dah panik aku marah. Hahaha.

4 comments:

damoiselle0808 said...

ahahahaha. hehe sorry z, but..lol. lawak la fiza neh. ada brani dia. ahaha

erma said...

hehe

funny.

zahirah ardy said...

itulah. tak sangka dia berani buat macam tu. i guess it's a payback time for all those tipu Fiza sessions :P lepas ni kena intensekan lagi tipu Fiza session >:D

Erma, try being in my shoes, Erma, haha~

erma said...

teehee, i think i'll cover my head with a paper bag everytime tersempak dengan that dude.