Wednesday, October 28, 2009

exhale all my frustration out

"You see what you want to see"... but that's just something lots of people said. I don't know its origin and I do not intend to find out. However, a small part of me disagrees with that. Should it be, "You tend to see what you want to see"?


So what's the deal with it?


Today, I looked at something which contradicts to this one thing I had believed till today. Could it be a form of punishment for my previous wrongdoings? Then, I think I deserve it. My chest aches looking at it. My head feels dizzy just thinking of it. My mind is confused comparing the past and present. I dare not think of its future then.


Oh well... Life is full of surprises. Keane's Everybody's Changing is such a perfect song for this. Fiza, thanks for staying by my side through thick and thin. I mean it... thanks, dear :')

1 comment:

Fær.han/Unown F/Gyan said...

What has been seen cannot be unseen~!

What exactly was it? ?_?