Tuesday, October 20, 2009

it's okay, Zahirah

Oh, well... now, it seems that even my blog annoys certain people. I'm sorry but I don't think I'm going to stop blogging. This is the only place that I feel comfortable telling my stories... well change that 'feel' to 'felt'.


Please read the datas in this medical journal to avoid misunderstanding. Please read pamphlets on 'Unipolar Disorder/Depression' as well.


I think I just lost the support I had for months in just a night. Hwargh. Life's like that, isn't it? Life's like that. Life's like that. And I can do nothing about it. There's a benefit the bandage is here ;)


I'm as happy as a newborn.

7 comments:

FurBall said...

mwuuuuu

FurBall said...

mwuuuuu

FurBall said...

mwuuuuu

zahirah ardy said...

pa dia kau ni flood blog aku kah???

liyana said...

z, i'm sory i cant help u much in giving advices bout depression as i am x well equipped with knowledge in psychiatry...huhu

zahirah ardy said...

liyana as in Kucheng? no worries, Kucheng... at times, i don't need advices. i just need a supportive friend by my side. seeing you guys happy heals my heart a bit.

FurBall said...

me 2,3,4,5,6,7...hope everything gonna be fine for u n evryone...mwuuu