Wednesday, October 14, 2009

my heart, liver, and kidneys

Thank you. I can't thank you guys enough for.............................


... all those supportive messages from acquintances and friends.


... 'pantauan' by Rezza, Matmin, Mus, Wiki, Kucheng, Elly, Roy, Jijah, Dr. Khafizah, Ecah, and my closest friend here, Fiza. Maaf Rezza, sebab aku terasa seperti menyusahkan kau bila kau call atau message tengah-tengah malam untuk memantau keadaan dan mengajak aku keluar walaupun tak dinafikan timing anda sangat tepat :'O


... Ese kerana nasihat-nasihat yang kadangkala menyakitkan telinga yang mendengar atau mata yang membaca :)


... Umi kerana cuba memahami Ira walaupun... hm.


... Dr. Zarina for guiding me through this problem.


... PBL mates for understanding that I'm actually having problem although I doubt that all of you know the real deal.


... God for giving me the strength to go through this and God's numerous known and unknown wonders.


I apologize from the bottom of my heart if ever I had made any of you worried. Although I have to admit that I can't really laugh or smile sincerely anymore, I'll try my best to appreciate the values of life (quoting Mus). I'm sorry that I'm not strong enough to change my mentality on certain issues in such a short period. I'm sorry food for vomiting you out. I'll try, I'll try, really, but please bear with me if ever I have nasty thoughts in my head again or even repeated any ridiculous act... because I don't intend or want to have them trapped in me, myself, but there are lots of things that are out of my control. Hopefully I'll be more optimistic in the future. It's time to give these eyes a rest. Goodnight and wassalam.

No comments: