Sunday, October 25, 2009

terbaek

Is it just me or does misspelling malay words is becoming a trend nowadays? Hohololo~


David Cook's version of Always Be My Baby is good :D Tadi terdengar diFlyFM, balik terus download. Talking about downloading... I know, it's unethical, but hey, I'm suddenly in the mood of buying original CDs. Perhaps it's partly contributed by how 'fantabulous' the internet connection is. Clueless whether it's true or not, but Reader's Digest did report on bandwith running out in a couple of years time. Facebook addicts will be the first line to be in rage if that was to happen :P Embarrassingly, I think I'm one of them. Mwuuu... this profile networking website is draining the efficiency out of us, THAT - You'll have to admit.


Today was sort of crazy. Yesterday's a good friend's burfday. Today's my beloved sister's burfday and how disappointing it is, kredit tarak, tak dapat message atau call dia. Will postpone posting entries on them to this evening. I lost count of the syisha bongs today... which is not good :P Especially since I'm trying to go slower on them... it's twice per week now. Hopefully that rate will not increase... hm.

3 comments:

Fær.han/Unown F/Gyan said...

OMG noooooooo~ oh well, lepas facebook gone, kenala revert back to FS kowt? Or worse..MYSPACE!!! =p

Fær.han/Unown F/Gyan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
zahirah ardy said...

OMG PAANNNNNN!!! u didn't tell me u have a fb account! cis, snobbish old man. or maybe, Paan, one day we'll have to revert back to those... you know, little books, on which the whole class writes down each other's biography haha. that'd be cool.