Saturday, November 14, 2009

God, please extinguish this fire of anger in me

Don't give false hopes to anyone. Don't give false hopes to anyone. Don't give false hopes to anyone. I've always tried my best to put you at ease... but how long can I stand my every momentum of enthusiasm being hampered by your insensitive actions, words, and thoughts?


I am... tired of this. I am so... tired of this. I swear... I feel so tired mentally over this issue. This headache is so overwhelming, it feels like my head is about to split into halves.


I am sure not of what feeling should I have right now, but the tears don't seem to stop falling down... but I sure feel like I'm the most selfish person on earth. I knew it... shouldn't have laughed too much yesterday. Oh... how I despise myself right now. I am certainly not a good person. I am certainly not a good person. Will I be a good person... one day?


With this... I think I'd better go with, "I don't need a better thing, I'd settle for less", and stop you from further pursuing the issue. I guarantee you... these complicated thoughts and feelings are beyond your comprehension and I don't expect you to understand them because... I had long given up on that - when you damaged my emotions too much for so long already. Goodbye.

No comments: