Sunday, November 1, 2009

may i be your disease?

This weekend might had been the most... nerve-wrecking and heart-warming weekend in these past few months. Ayah... Umi... sayang sama kalian. You might be strict. You might be judgemental, but whatever they are... you guys are part of the reasons I am Zahirah of today and I mean that in a good way. That's just how you show your love, I keep telling myself till today. I hope... Umi and Ayah can bear with me through all these challenges. I'll recover soon, insya Allah... with time. Thanks, guys, for the great weekend.


I had been unfair to a few people, but I guess it's my fair share - it's my turn now to do so, but... having to say that, when would this cycle come to its end? Truth is, just as a few people are turning into some sort of disease to me... me, myself is becoming a disease to others. So, in the mean time, I think it's best for all of us to stop forcing anything into each other's mind and action, and start loosening ourselves. The message is clear, therefore, I don't intend to write more on that.


Whatever it is... to forgive is what I am succumbed to. So, don't worry too much. I always wish the best for 'all of you'.


All the best to everybody who's about to sit for their finals, especially to my friends in the university whose fields of studies converge to health sciences. All the best to all of you, insya Allah.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

true2 and thank you..

Anonymous said...

true2 and thank you..