Saturday, December 5, 2009

you know what?

The grammar alone is incorrect, but who cares.

Anyway, I DESPISE, LOATH, and HATE WITH ALL MY HEART people with extreme views. I know that you have your own principles to hold, but that doesn't mean you have to force them into anyone (not to mention about making it so obvious) or show how rigid your thinking is. There are guidlines, but there are rooms for tolerance as well, or else I shall never forgive or accept any of your flaw from this second onward. Thank you.

5 comments:

Fær.han/Unown F/Gyan said...

ouch~! >_<

zahirah ardy said...

dude, not you wehh, ouch buat paaaa~

Anonymous said...

havent contact u like in a long time..so hope its not me..jejeje

zahirah ardy said...

noooo, i'm talking about a person who's not close to me at all :P

Fær.han/Unown F/Gyan said...

phew, what a relief >_<