Thinking of it now... How more ungrateful could I be? Let's get my numerous wrongdoings plus tasks during a few weeks pre-exam listed:
1. I tried to revise three years of medical curriculum within a couple of weeks (I think at this point, I was crazy to think that such thing is achievable, but, nothing is impossible).
2. My devotion to Allah was very shaky. Thank You, Allah, for giving me another chance :'O
3. I had a short period of MDD again. I felt sad for no reason. No reason at all! No shit.
4. Organized a trip to Perhentian Island which consumed quite a portion of my revision time.
5. Spent a week of hols in Subang (which was three weeks before the exam) doing nothing but enjoying myself. Haiz.
6. Was so busy with extra-curricular activities during phase 2.
Nevertheless, my phase coordinator didn't appear to be very happy despite that fact. She expected me to score better and at least get an A... I guess. Takpa, phase 3 is just around the corner ;) I'll try to score that one instead. I'm not sure whether I should let go of the batch leader post. It's sort of burdening especially during my peak of MDD, but it's one of my few attempts on doing good deeds too. See, I'm not much of a good person - which is very obvious and I'm not going to blame it on anyone else.
Hari ini penuh dengan cerita tentang aku dan aku dan aku. Dan yang penting, I'm back in Subang! CIVILIZATIONNNNNNNNNN :D Nicotine here I come JEAHZZZ!