Wednesday, March 3, 2010

(Please insert your title here)

I reach towards the sky
I've said my goodbyes
My heart's always with you now
- Avenged Sevenfold in Gunslinger

Esok akan bertolak balik Subang, insya Allah. According to my own graph of 'success vs. pressure', success is proportionately related to pressure, which means, the more pressure there is, the better one shall perform. However at pressure X (which varies for every person on earth), the equation differs. Beyond pressure X, success is inversely related to pressure, which means, the less pressure one is under, the better one shall perform. Today, I have reached pressure X, therefore, it's time to extinguish the excessive flammmmmmme. Api apabila kecil memang jadi kawan, tapi bila ia terlampau besar, jadi lawan kita pula. Gua tamau, tamauuuuu. Yak.


p/s: Aku tak faham... apa sebabnya tulisan jadi gedabak ni.

No comments: