Thursday, April 8, 2010

Guess the disease :)

I'm not good at making songs, but since Kishie wanted to perform her songs, I think, I'd better start making one too or again, we'll make a very short performance :P


I'm not good at making up stories, so, I'll just write things based on my experience. It's like another blog entry of mine :) But there are a few things I added here and there.

Far, as far as I fall at their feet
High, as high as these drugs may bring me
I've always been unheard
Sick, as sick as my wretched body can be
Sad, as sad as my heart bleeds on
I've always been unheard


Amid this restlessness
I see you coming from nowhere
I hear your voice from my side
Again I woke up, drenched in my sweat
My heart pounded hard against my chest wall
I looked and realized
You're never real


Strong, as strong as they chain me to my bed
Damned, as damned as this place can be
I've always been unheard
Weak, as weak as my body become
Desperate, as desperate as I need you
I've always been unheard


Amid this restlessness
I see your coming from nowhere
I hear your voice from my side
Again I woke up, drenched in my sweat
My heart pounded hard against my chest wall
I looked and realized
You're never real


These lines on my wrists
They healed well, but they're always there
If you know what I mean
These loud thoughts I trap in my head
They healed well, but they're always there


That's all I guess :P

No comments: