Friday, May 7, 2010

some things

are better left unsaid... and so they said, but what if this incident happened because I did so? Wallahua'lam.


Cooking is a good therapy. Contrary to general view, retail therapy doesn't do me much good :P But that might be because I'm too boyish. Hm. Lately, I've been feeling very anxious. Hopefully the previous anxiety disorder will not come hard at me. Well, let's distract my mind a little bit. Tomorrow will be doing a little bit of shopping with Anith (not for ourselves though) and hang out at Gravy Baby! that very night to watch Mai's friend, Phynaz's very first acoustic performance. I'm working on a proper song but as always, I don't find it satisfactory. It's always far from satisfactory. Get your head straight, Zahirah. Hopefully I'll be crazy exhausted the next day.


I don't understand why my heart easily weaken at times. I can't let people continue taking me for granted.

2 comments:

Miss Aida said...

Women's hearts are soft, it is the nature of women. Don't follow your heart entirely, and draw your lines and your limits, and your strengths.

zahirah ardy said...

Sankyu, Aida T_T