Monday, June 21, 2010

i think i'm about to transform into Hyde

As usual, the pain on my left shoulder peaks during midnight - early morning. Sampai tak dapat tidur eden jadinya. Saya rasa macam nak mengamuk dan mencabut terus tulang kapak (in other words - the scapula) dan balingnya ke arah beberapa orang seperti gaya Rayden dalam permainan komputer Mortal Kombat. Will I be like Dr. House one day? - Stuck on Vicodin? If this doesn't stop, I'll have to turn to the 'pain-kidney-killer' soon. I'm getting crankier by day because of it. Menangis pun takda guna.


Well anyway, yesterday I tried learning new techniques of playing electrical guitar. Oh have I told you I named my very first electrical guitar Mikael? No fancy names for it, really, the name of the model is already Paul Reed Smith Mikael Akerfeldt SE. My Fender Frontman 15R amplifier is named Mr. Frontman. My Irene Admira classical guitar is named Gitaku ('my guitar' = 'guitar aku' in Malay language), just a wordplay. Okay, back to the main topic - er... I don't feel like writing anymore.

2 comments:

Fær.han/Unown F/Gyan said...

Can you play Ode To Joy with ur scapula? =p

zahirah ardy said...

-_-" Paan?