Friday, June 25, 2010

in this case... sonly love? hm?

Umi's flying to China tomorrow, 5.00am, but those involved in the same course she's about to take are required to arrive at KLIA by 2.00am. As her responsible driver during this hols, I'm sending her to KLIA along with one of her friends. I went to SS15 Subang Jaya to pick her friend, Aunt Fiza, up. I saw her second son first and he was tearful. What's up, kid, I said to myself. As I shook Aunt Fiza's hands, her son came to me and shook my hands too. He said, "Kakak... Kakak jaga mak saya baik-baik ya", while sobbing. I didn't know how to react. I just smiled at him. That's a good kid there, I thought. "Semoga kau membesar dengan baik, budak". Susah nak cari anak mithali sekarang. Senang untuk cari anak yang macam mithali. Peringatan untuk diri sendiri.

No comments: