Friday, July 9, 2010

a few years ago and currently

This is me during early in my second year. I was in the middle of an examination and diagnosis (E & D) session. Just look at it, my ergonomics were down the drain. My posture wasn't right. I was supposed to sit upright, didn't put a bib on Kak Teha, and I did so many mistakes during that session, but well, gotta learn from them. It WAS my first E&D session anyway.



And now, I'm in my fourth year already, Alhamdulillah, exploring a more substantial amount of amazing stuff in the field of dentistry and its associated fields of study. However, this also means accepting more responsibilities and yesterday, praises to Allah, a nice lady agreed to become my patient. I'll do my best for you, so it's time to sleep and get back my strength. Then, I'll gather as much knowledge as I can to serve you.


I'm very nervous.

1 comment:

Fær.han/Unown F/Gyan said...

Kinda reminds me of SAW~ cool! =p
Congratz dapat sampai 4th year~ Omedeto~!