Saturday, August 14, 2010

trapped trapped in a maze

"One may think we're alright,
But we need pills to sleep at night,
We need lies to make it through the day.."
- Pills by The Perishers


Thanks to Ayien, this song is currently trapped in my head.


This reminds me of someone's words. "Kau calm macam ni sebab kau ambil ubat", she said. I still can't believe till today that one could have the gut to say such words. The day you sputtered those words was the day I totally detached myself from you, but I'll be realistic. To simply ditch a person is an immature act. Nonetheless, I'm hiding nothing from you. May this be your lesson.


After awhile, I guess I just got tired of being kicked around. One by one, they left you. Didn't that give you any hint? It's Ramadhan, and next month, insya Allah, Syawal, the month of forgiveness shall come knocking at our door. I'd be glad to see whether you will stop badmouthing others. Don't you realise the amount of secret you have entrusted in my hands unconsciously? I might have experienced amnesia, but my past memories are slowly returning. If only I can tell them out, oh how many problems may have been solved. Remember, "One man's meat is another man's poison". You may say others have adapted to your ways of behaving, but you can't really know the thoughts they really have in mind. You can only...... guess.

No comments: