Monday, October 25, 2010

charge on!


Selamat hari jadi, Wani :)

Love you lots, babe. May your marriage be showered with blessings and happiness. Semoga makin chun dan makin chun! Love, from KELATE WHAAHHAA.

Okie, lemme see... what do I have this week:
1. Learn Lucky by Jason Mraz featuring Colbie Caillat on the guitar.
2. Prepare emcee script for Student Scientific Conference which will be held this Saturday.
3. Perform three songs with Anam, Yiying, and Hazwan this Saturday night.
4. Finish my 21, 24, and 36 teeth for endodontics class by this week.
5. Study for next week's clinical session (specialty postings).
6. Study for radiology, surgery, general medicine, and paediatrics MCQ.
7. Emcee the event.


And again, I hope I hope I hope everything will go smoothly. Insya Allah.

1 comment:

WNRD said...

Thank you, Poyom! egegegege <3