Friday, October 1, 2010

hypoglycaemia

I haven't had any food intake and currently I'm already lightheaded. Weekend is here, and I am determined to recover back all those missed sleep, so I refused to go for breakfast or lunch. Sleep sleep sleep!


Later, Jijah and I will be going to Kota Bharu to visit Daus and get him a Ben10 toy. I have never watched that cartoon, how am I supposed to know which one is best for him T_T See, at current rate, I watch the TV only three to four times per YEAR. It's not that saya takde life, but I have much more to life than whatever the TV has for us!


Malam Raya Persatuan Sains Pergigian (PSG) was held successfully last week :) This picture was captured so beautifully by Izza, thank you :) I am always gratefully that I am in dental school of USM although at times, my interest towards medicine overrides that of dentistry, perhaps due to our curriculum which emphasizes on medicine a lot. But yeah, the support we have from each other is invaluable. Priceless really. So, makcik, pakcik, lu nak condemn gua sebab nanti "Tengok gigi je", suka hati lu la. Lu accident muka remuk, jangan panggil gua okay.


I lost Ahmad's handphone no. :( Adikku, bertahan, Kak Ira akan cari sedaya upaya semula gahhhh!!

No comments: