Tuesday, October 19, 2010

money

I just found out that... oral surgery block is only 12 days away! Yayyyy! And anyway, I was wrong. There WILL be a number of ward rounds left for this year. As far as I know, we need to do ward rounds during oral surgery block. But before that, we'll have to go through biomaterial (currently) and endodontics block.


Had a class with Dr Noor Hayati Abd Razak today on Application of Bone Graft and Material-Tissue Interface. I'm not sure whether it's because she saw me drinking my Nescafe beng (iced Nescafe in Kelantanese ascent :P) during her lecture or what, but she pointed to me when she was asking the reason an ideal bone graft should not be absorbed easily. "What's your name?", she asked. "Yes, Dr? Zahirah". Then she said, "Ah ha, Zahirah, yes, yes I know you", and I freaked out. I couldn't remember joining her class before, but the fact that she became warmer after that, I was relieved. That couldn't be a bad thing... but still, I am intrigued. They said she was one of the examiners during OSCE exam when we were in third year. But my examiner was Dr Abdullah Pohchi (O_o) Think positive, Zahirah :)


I need to cash out a lot of money this week for three textbooks - Intro to Orthodontics by Laura Mitchell, Handbook of Paediatric Dentistry, Endodontics in Practice by Paul V Abbott, and Carranza's Clinical Periodontology. Whoa... whole lot of money, man.

No comments: