Friday, October 8, 2010

stigmatized

You shouldn't have done that. You could've just tell me and I'd help you gladly, but now that I found out you're making use of me all along, I really think I should cease communicating with you. What's wrong with people nowadays? Is friendship merely a tool for success now? AH! NOOBS!


But in a less angry tone... I am very disappointed in you. I hope I can instantly feel stronger than I am currently :(


I am hungry. Since I don't gobble on snacks (be it healthy snacks or junkfoods), I don't have any food in my room and I've kept this stomach empty since morning. I'd like to drive to and restaurants, but knowing myself... I speed when I am pissed off. "Very BAD!", as Dato' says it. Well, that's better than having my stomach speed at secreting gastric juice. Three days ago, I observed a oesophagogastroduodenoscopy. What a long name isn't it? It's actually using a camera attached to a tube to look into your throat, then stomach, and finally the first two parts of duodenum (small intestine) for perhaps bleeding, varices (dilated and weakened veins), ulcerations, tumour, and bla bla bla. Well, whatever it is, I am now certain that I don't want to have gastritis (or commonly called as gastrik) at all.

No comments: