Saturday, April 9, 2011

a good novel after so long

In most matters, I'm outspoken except for one thing. The very thing I become most cowardly I can be. The very thing I'd send prayers to Allah be taken away from me if it's uncertain.


Someone told me he wants to have our friendship back, but... personally, enough is enough. Too much back-stabbings, too painful to sustain, too troublesome to be bothered, and I don't think it's worth the risk once again. From one person, it exploded into some sort of chain reaction, all generating hatred in a group of people towards me, spreading fitnah about me. I'm not the best person you'd want to have as a friend, but I try my best in everything I do. I'm persistent in that way, but there's always a point when you have to put an end to something. When giving up is the best way out. No one gets away without being badmouthed about. I don't hope for so, but... yeah, I had my time with all those stuff and I'm happy to let those things go. I'm happier now, thanks to a few supportive friends :) And you know... the beauty of having many friends would be if you lose a few, you have so many more to rely on. Praises to Allah for lending me so many great and talented friends, way better than the ones I lost. Alhamdulillah. And I'd answer their questions with, "Things have became a history. Let it stay as a history".

No comments: