Saturday, August 27, 2011

i remember...

... getting somewhat heated up with a lad who just began his career as a UD41 dental officer. Of course, I am certain, even to this day, that my companions and I were on the right side. Of course, diplomacy should not be compromised, especially when you're heaving certain responsibilities, in which case, protecting the dignity and pride of certain body/institution was your main priority. Nonetheless, perhaps, being a senior by two year, to this lad is an excuse for him to threaten us in a few ways. Perhaps too, he thought he had the upper hand in this case, but very unfortunate of him, not all students are so vulnerable. Well, actually, we, students, have so many privileges but somehow some of us are just too ignorant to notice and utilise most of them optimally. Nevertheless, never forget not to lose your head and disrespect others just to achieve a few goals. Be diplomatic, wise - especially in choosing your words, and if you can't really think outside the box, at least think twice before acting. Anything may generate a chain reaction which may either result in desirable or disastrous events.


Speaking of which... I'm having this headache in my er... right temporal area. And my mood has been ugly ever since, hence, I have been saying bad stuff. I feel like running away to a secluded place and stay there until the pain goes away, because I'm afraid I had hurt so many people these few days.

2 comments:

Cyberzwan said...

have you checked your ear?? kalo melarat sangat gi la jmpa dr~~

zahirah ardy said...

ear? aku pening da bukan sakit telinga >_<