Tuesday, November 1, 2011

esh pee esh esh

No, that's not the facial expression I display when I'm doing my private business, but that's how my face looked like during last two days as I was trying to finish my research manuscript (is it the same as a thesis? Heck, I honestly have no idea) - the same expression I showed when I tried to steal some time here and there, during operation theaters, treating patients, just name it (okay, I lied. Only on certain occasions which could be spared) just to put a few pieces of the puzzle into place.


That's the very face I showed when I tried to play around with SPSS Statistics v19.0 software (everyone loves to upload tutorials on Adobe Aftereffects, Photoshop, and etc, but heyyyy SPSS needs more of them!! GAHHHHH!! Yeah, I tried to learn it through Youtube - epic fail - not to be attempted when time constraint is something you should take into consideration). They said that being able to manipulate the software is like cracking a Pandora. It's initially hard to understand and yaddah yaddah but all your effort will pay off. Well, uhm... TO HELL WITH IT!!! I didn't have the time, and it's so darn hard to use it, not without a manual book in my hands (okay, dear statisticians, I dub thee - the Masters of Pandorahhh), not after I had an intravenous infusion of Tramal the day before yesterday, and boy, that thing made me all groggy. I think I slept for a total of 16 hours yesterday. So, my final resort was to go all manual at statistics the next day. Blargh. Hello again, Microsoft Excel.



24 hours later (a.k.a a few minutes before this entry)...


That's Grade I Mallampati for you! Alhamdulillah, my research manuscript was finally completed! I feel like dancing but I think I'm catching a cold and my roommate is peacefully sleeping. I hate seeing a Sleeping Beauty suddenly transform into the Green Hulk unnecessarily.



Besides, I think it's time for me to...
... sleep peacefully today. Haven't had a peaceful night for quite some time. Alhamdulillah for everything :')


Oh, before I end my entry for tonight, here's a cool picture....
































































Nyieh heh heh heh. Goodnight ;)

1 comment:

sabya said...

ohhhh spss... been there, done that ;)