Wednesday, January 4, 2012

you decide

I hate seeing people giving up. It's sometimes true that to let go is sometimes best, but it's also true that you should know when to do so. What I experienced isn't the worst thing life can offer me, but I did experience my own dark time and Alhamdulillah, I broke through that period. Ditched by a lot of people. Tried to end my life. Failed a few papers. Abused. Humiliated in front of my precious ones. Out of control of my own emotions. Been there, done that. If there's one thing that I am absolutely sure after all those events, it is to give your best fight regardless of anything anyone might say to you. The first step to this is to recognise your troubles. Next is to seek help when you think you can't fight on your own. Unfortunately, humans are egocentric creatures. Shy? Too tired of fighting? No one can help you? No one understands you? The list goes on and on, but they are all just excuses. At the end of each challenge, I find that the thing that is hardest to fight is... myself - the very entity that I'm struggling to control even up to this second. So, fight, friend... fight. I hate seeing you living that life. No one said things will be easy, but none said that they're impossible to handle either.


At times, opening your mind to more things will help. Try to escape that usual daily routine. Try something new. Life has a lot of things to offer you.

No comments: