Sunday, July 29, 2012

baby steps

I wish I can change my application for attachment to dental clinics to Sabah and Sarawak. I really have nothing left here except a few precious friends and family members. I need to get a fresh start somewhere no one knows me. Perhaps I should make a few calls and arrange a few things, but that'll have to wait till I finish my DDS.

Hm... so, I found out that I'm too dependent. It's going to be tough to learn standing on my own again, to keep all my problems to myself, but I guess... I'll have to learn. I shall take baby steps, but I hope my sanity and emotions will keep intact throughout this process. Darn, this is tough. This sure is tough. Thank God I have my girl friends. Alhamdulillah I still have them... but still, why is my heart aching? Troubles troubles. Well, looking at the brighter side, I now can do brisk walking at nights :) Goodbye, fat!

No comments: