Monday, September 17, 2012

getar

I initially wanted to write something about today's family BBQ, but a picture caught my eyes and reminded me of something. Only three days left till the day my tears will be shed continuously again. Hari konvokesyen kawan-kawan sebatch saya.

I know that it's selfish and ungrateful of me to feel this way. Yes, I am happy for them sincerely. Nevertheless, I feel sad myself for the situation I'm in and this negative feeling seems to be stronger. Please don't say words that you think might make me feel happier miraculously. Honestly, I'm starting to see the brighter side of this extension, but I have my down moments occasionally. Please grant me this freedom at least. At this moment, all I hope is for a good listener. I made a promise to myself not to splurge all my problems to any soul ever again because that makes me more bearable - grasped this fact some time ago. In the end, all that's left is this blog. I hope I don't need to refrain much here too. I am very much self-centered here, but please bear in mind - if you do not like whatever that's written here, please cease from reading it. I can't give less shit if you just click that little red box on the upper-right corner of your monitor. 

Sigh... I need more strength to face this. I am not asking for everything to be easier for me. I am just asking for more strength so that I don't have to face everyone with puffy eyes. At times like this, I wish I had never known any social networking site. I don't think I can bear looking at those pictures. 

"Sudahlah, Zahirah, benda dah lepas. Kau tak sudah-sudah cakap pasal benda sama. Dah kena extend, extend je lah", some of you might have this thought in your mind reading this. Sigh... even I am having the same thought.

2 comments:

anisa rashid said...

Don't give up okay in your studies. I'm sure ade hikmah di sebalik semua ni. i'm sure you have true friends that will always be there for you and loving family that will support you till the end. be strong girl. believe in yourself! :)

anisa rashid said...

Don't give up okay in your studies. I'm sure ade hikmah di sebalik semua ni. i'm sure you have true friends that will always be there for you and loving family that will support you till the end. be strong girl. believe in yourself! :)