Sunday, October 21, 2012

grimy

I am trying to hold myself back so hard from posting 'memos' on the toilet wall. I am just so sick of that horrendous stink coming from improperly flushed toilet bowls and clogged sinks. Sigh, ladies, you will one day become someone's wife. If you can't take care of university properties, how on earth can you take care of yourself, and even someone else's life? Things started to bug my nerves when I woke up at 3.30 o'clock in the morning to their shrieks and laughter. Honestly, people? Seriously?! I don't fall asleep easily, nor do I wake up easily. It took me at least one and a half hour to fall back to sleep and I had to treat my patients with dark circles and super prominent eye bags (not to say that I don't have them normally) for the whole day. Kids, Y U NO MANNERS?!

Anyway, yay, I'm coming home, coming home, tell the world that I'm coming home. Ayah booked me flight tickets on 8th and 17th Nov, but eh, I'm going to miss my general dental practice (GDP) session on Thursday. Dear Dean, I can't really reschedule my flight because that'll cost my parents a lot of money and no, I didn't book them myself. My father did. Hee hee, sorry, I really don't skip classes anymore and I'm fixing my attitude problems as much as I can, but please, pretty please let me skip this one class. Perhaps I will write a formal letter to him tomorrow to appeal for a leave on that day. Yes, I should do that.

No comments: