Monday, September 7, 2015

protected and content

Funny how much someone had screwed up something so bad and yet he's trying to psycho me. Too bad, I am not just a dumb lady. I am a hard-headed person and I have equally hard-headed and tough family and friends. And they're all protecting me. 


I feel safe. Content. I haven't felt such security mentally and physically for so long.


Yesterday, I finally bought a car for myself :) Went to Zara and Dorothy Perkins - two outlets I used to shop a lot until I met a demon in disguise, during which I opted for cheaper options. Bought myself so many clothes. I have lost quite a lot of weight anyway. It's time for a new wardrobe!


My appetite is still here. My ability to sleep is amazing. Seems like I'm still doing alright. Perhaps I'm doing better than I was way before. And I feel myself being much closer to Allah than ever.


Allah. Family. Friends. With this event, I am showered by du'as from so many people. I feel so blessed. At least I didn't have to wait for my death to be showered by that number of du'as. Yes... du'a. I have du'as from people and someone else is continuously being condemned and damned. And like they all said, "You deserve someone better. Sorry, Zahirah, actually I had been thinking so for so long but now it's a dream come true".

No comments: