Sunday, April 10, 2016

five days of five degree celcius


So I just got back from hanging out with my former roomate (during matriculations) one whole day! She just got back from workout while me - 9 months of not getting a proper cheat meal. If there's anyone I can think of to enjoy my food maximally, that person will certainly be Murni! We had a super early dinner at Shell Out, Kota Damansara. RM179.90 for 2pax and you get potatoes, corn on cob, a large crab, 500g of lala, 10 pieces of king prawn, sweet potato fries, and rice. Pretty pricey, but hey, both of us had been wanting to try it. And then we ended our day with a slice of salted caramel cheesecake. Once in awhile, why not splurge and let that endorphin soar high by the means of a happy tummy?

During our long girly talk, I learnt many valuable lessons from her - that we're responsible of our own happiness. That I neither have to give too much face to anyone.nor do I have to justify myself. I'm done being too nice to anyone. At times, I would love to just say, "Dude... could you just... fuck off?... Please?". Nonetheless, since I don't intend to be a mean person, I choose to just be silent instead. I choose my happiness and peace of mind over others.

This coming week will be pretty crazy since Gerald and I will be in charge of assisting during surgeries at the operation theater. What usually are two days of operation theater per week will next be five days of it in a row. Get ready to face 20 degree Celcius and standing for hours assisting surgeries. I can do this, inshaa Allah.

1 comment:

deeps said...

the expressions on faces really reveal the price tag was cheaper than the taste :)