So after almost a year not donating my blood, that very evening, I randomly...
And I urge you to do the same. Blood donation can be done every three months. Here are a few criteria to fulfill before considering to become a blood donor:
- Aged between 18 and 60 years old (for those less than 18, written consent from parents or legal guardian is required)
- Body weight of at least 45 kg.
- In good physical and mental health with no chronic medical illness.
- Not on long term medications and has not been intoxicated by alcohol within 24 hours prior to donation.
- Should not be fasting and have had enough sleep (more than 5 hours) the night before donating.
- Has been staying in Malaysia for at least 1 year (for non-citizen).
So many friends got married this particular month. May all of you be blessed with a happy marriage!
Ain and Nazrul (also a mini reunion for former matrics and uni mates!)
Nad and Daniel
Hazimah and Mujib (thanks Nep for allowing me to drag you along)
Darn I really need to pay Jalan Tuanku Abdul Rahman a visit and buy a few pairs of baju kurung since my old ones are all over-sized already. Hundreds of ringgit to be spent.
Speaking of which, my baby, Alexander Jr, finally had gotten its brand new under tray cover. See, when it comes to clothes, I am pretty calculative but if it's something to do with my car, anything that it takes! Just take my money as long as Alexander Jr is A-okay. At times I wonder if I am actually a man trapped in a woman's body.
I hit yet another milestone this week. The last time I had ever took blood sample before this was uh... four years ago, maybe? During our emergency posting at USM. My super-kind and supportive colleague, Gerald, offered himself for me to set intravenous line and take venous blood sample. Nazirul, the most senior officer among us offered himself too, but I failed. I was so frustrated, my appetite was gone during lunch break. As previously mentioned, my mind wasn't in its optimum state on Friday, but I guess Gerald is my lucky charm, because I succeeded at both under his guidance, on his limbs haha! Thanks, mate, really, thanks.
No matter how tough my workplace is, as long as I know that I have a strong support system, I guess I can cope with everything, inshaaAllah. Optimism!