Monday, August 28, 2017

four months, thank Allah

A month had passed since I moved to Seremban. So far, so good. The greenery surrounding my residential area grants me peace - such peace I had been craving for. I love my challenging and hectic job, here at the oral maxillofacial surgery clinic, every second spent on it, but beyond it, I seek for something totally contrary. 

Four months had passed since I decided to walk out of a relationship. So far, so good. I think I am done with trying to buffer negativity from others. Not sure whether it is just me who had not found the right one, or really, I am not meant for one because every single time that happened, I'd find myself deteriorating physically and mentally. 

Just finished my usual daily cup of black coffee, a navel orange, and two-egg-cheese omelette. It's Monday - supposedly the most dreaded day of the week for most, but today feels right. Spending the weekend with my ladies, movies, food, food, food, AND FOOD - left me fully-charged. Looking forward to our November trip to Bali :)

p/s: Happy birthday, Umi ♥

1 comment:

RRR said...

good for u doc.. ☺️